It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.

.

Thursday 22 July 2010

Sunshine blog awards!

I've finally got my first award lol. YAYY. It was passed on by the gorgeous Carmen from CARMEN'S CLOSET. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for passing this on to me, it put a big smile on my face :) Mwah XXXXXXXXXXXX


Rules:

Put the logo on your blog in your post.

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

Link the nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

The people I have chosen are (I chose 10 instead of 12)...



7 comments:

Dani B said...

Oooo yay!! Thank you lovely!! :)

Sami said...

Awww thank you hun! xx

tuttibeauty said...

thankyou beyootiful!!! mwah x

Anonymous said...

oh fun! thank you so much for passing this cute award on to me :) i will definitely post about it soon! xoxo

Kate said...

Thanks hunny! This is such a cute award! Will post soon!
Kat x

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

thank u

The Beautifier said...

Congrats and thanks for nominating me for the award hunny! hugs xoxo