It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.

.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Xen Tan review update.




Ok, so as promised I'm working on a xen tan review, it's just taking me a little longer than expected. Basically, I was so excited when I got it in the post, I slapped it on and completely forgot to take some before pictures of my super pasty skin. One and a half weeks later I'm still brown (sort of) so the before pics are still on the waiting list. I know I could of done the review without the before and afters but I think you can only really see how good something is if you can actually see the difference its made. If that makes sense :S
Anyway, the top and bottom of this post was to say that I haven't forgot about the xen tan review, its on its wayyyy!

No comments: